// Week 1
- Studio clay, how to use the clay and the results that can be achieved.
- Clay preparation.
- Use of the POT studio, tools and equipment.
- Use of forms to create beautiful hand-built pottery.
- Firing and the kiln.
- Varieties of glazes we recommend and why.
- Clean up procedures at POT studios.
- Design of and beginning work on your pottery piece.
We recommend coming to your Week 1 class with an idea on the pottery piece that you'd like to create. Ideas of this could be a hand-built dinner set, mugs, vases, plant pots or tiles.
// Week 2
- Demonstration of different hand building techniques.
- Continued work on your pottery piece.